Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Loadshare Network
Views:1513 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Loadshare Networks - Manager - Finance - CA (3-9 yrs)
Loadshare Networks is a Bangalore based tech-logistics startup. The organization is committed to empower the regional logistics SMEs (small and medium enterprises) with Technology and Operations know-how.
The team aspires to be at the forefront of innovation and modernization of the supply-chain sector. It is building an ecosystem of applications that can be used by various stakeholders in this traditional sector to improve their efficiency, improve discoverability, build trust, and enable exchange of information within the community.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including business finance, corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures along with financial risk management
- Automating and setting up right robust processes with regards to Customer Billing and Vendor Pay-outs
- Ensure Compliance to financial policy manual; continuously strive to improve internal controls.
- Weekly review of Customer Receivables ensuring that the targeted DSO are met
- Owning the P&L for one of the business verticals, providing the correct support to the Business team in the decision-making process
- Managing the overall commercials and leading the commercial function
- Preparing a monthly budget for the assigned business vertical and owning the Finance P&L for the respective vertical
- To ensure accurate revenue recognition as per GAAP and timely closure of books as monthly closing calendar.
- To set processes for control and ensure adherence to them in all revenue/billing related transactions.
- To interact with shareholders, bankers, current and potential investors.
- To manage the cash flow of the business.
- Ensuring all Tax compliances towards GST and Service Tax in past
- Monthly payments, co-ordinate for filing returns etc
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial statements and business reports for internal stake-holders and investors
- Review of Actual versus plan and preparing a cause of change analysis
- Interaction with Internal, Statutory and ICFR Auditors and achieve a successful closure
- Review of progress against annual operating plans with a detailed cause of change analysis
- Prepare monthly forward-looking forecasts by speaking to sales and other operational teams
Qualification & Experience :
- CA qualified
- Prior experience in Big 4 is preferred
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proactive takes initiative, self-motivated, team player
- Strong collaboration, stake holder management and interpersonal skills