Talent Acquisition at Loadshare
Views:2314 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
LoadShare Networks - Business Analytics Role (1-3 yrs)
At Loadshare we are building India's largest technology driven Logistics network. Hundreds of Logistics businesses across the country use our SaaS offering to manage their end to end business and to become 10x bigger. On top of it, we stitch these supply partners together into an Asset Light Logistics Network that we open up for demand side customers like Flipkart, Micromax, BlueDart, ICICI, etc through deep integrations. Read More
- Design and create data reports and reporting tools to help business executives in their decision making
- Perform statistical analysis of business data.
- Analyzing and mining business data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points.
- Setup visualisation using tools like Zoho, Dataiku, Redash, Metabase, etc
- Proven working experience as a data analyst/business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc) - Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ideal candidate will be able to or scale up to lay foundations for deeper Data Science capabilities like ETA prediction, optimal route planning, proactive alert framework for deviations
- Good SQL skills
- Experience of importing and manipulating data with SQL scripts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving experience.
- Project management, and documentation
- Exposure to data science tools and libraries like R, numpy etc
CTC: 10 Lacs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.