HR Head at Bajo Foods Pvt Ltd
Views:771 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Lo! Foods - AVP - Revenue (5-14 yrs)
AVP - Revenue
- Bajo Foods is on a mission to take Low Carb Food to 100 Million Indians.
- Within a short period, Bajo Foods has become India's leading Low Carb Focused Food Brand. We have established ourselves as the leader in the Ultra Low Carb (Keto) space and have also built out a unique distribution channel through our Cloud Kitchen network; and are the largest Cloud Kitchen brand in India focused on Low Carb.
- Bajo Foods has just launched 2 new FMCG Food product ranges (Packaged Foods) and brands - DiabeSmart and ProteinChef. These are unique Functional Food products, targeted to diverse and very large (100 Mn + TAM) consumer segments; with a broad based appeal.
- Bajo Foods seeks a GM - Revenue, to drive Launch and establish Market Leadership for the existing as well as the new product ranges across Online and Offline Channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the entire revenue for the FMCG range of Products; across Online and Offline Channels for all the brands
2. Build out clear Revenue goals and establish a clear roadmap to achieve the same.
3. Track revenue closely to ensure goals are being met, and course correct in real time in case of any deviations.
4. Working with the Production and Operations team to provide accurate forecasting and ensuring Inventory availability to avoid loss of sale.
5. Working closely with the Marketing function to build out Marketing campaigns to achieve the revenue goals in a cost efficient manner.
1. Run pilots on offline channels to establish the right GTM for the individual product lines.
2. Build out the Offline Distribution channel strategy and team and partners to deliver on the same.
3. Building out new and unique channels given the specific TG - be it B2B / Corporates / Institutions / International and more.
Strategic Initiatives :
1. Working closely with the Brand Head, Brand Managers and Creative Agencies to play back market feedback to finetune the brand proposition
2. Working closely with the R&D team to develop new products relevant for the TG and Channels.
3. Working closely with the Finance team to ensure Profitability at a corporate as well as channel level.
Team Building and Mentoring :
1. Hiring and developing relevant additional members, for new channel expansion and growth. a lean Revenue team to achieve the overall goals
2. Manage the sales staff compensation and incentive programs, Mentor and drive the team to deliver on the Revenue goals.
1. Bachelors, with a preference for MBA candidates.
2. 5-10 years of overall Work experience.
3. Having the Experience below is necessary.
4. Experience in an FMCG Food brand.
Direct Sales roles:
- 5+ years of Sales with experience in both Online and Offline Sales
- Having a Sales team reporting and helping achieve the targets
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth and recognition
Online Sales :
- 2+ years of Direct experience in ECommerce and Online Marketplaces revenue and category management.
- This could be either through a D2C brand operating on Marketplaces; or category managers of Marketplaces.
- Strong understanding of Digital and Performance Advertising.
Offline (Retail) Sales
- 2+ years of Offline Sales experience
- Experience with Modern Trade and Premium GT
- Experience in building out Distributor network
Having the experiences below is a plus:
- Brand Management.
- Launching a Brand / Sub-brand and growing them.
- Institutional Sales.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.