Lead Recruitment Specialist at Livspace
Views:3270 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Livspace - Technical Product Manager - Finance Domain (3-8 yrs)
Technical Product Manager (Finance)
Designation : Technical Product Manager - Finance
About Livspace :
Livspace is a design and technology first team and building next generation e- commerce platform for home decor and interior designs and employ a combination of data science, algorithms and industrial design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
Livspace's vision is to make homes beautiful through design, products, and services the world over. But there is much more to Livspace than meets the eye. We are a technology company that is centered around customer obsession and making bold bets in building the world's first curated 3-way market place for Customers, Interior designers and suppliers.
As a Technical Product Manager for the finance,accounts and payments team, your primary focus will be ensuring that work queued up for development is well-defined and in line with business objectives. As a Technical Product Manager, you will evaluate feature enhancements, define product requirements, and shepherd features through to launch and beyond. At the same time, you- ll be charged with gathering qualitative feedback and other data from business leaders into a cohesive product strategy
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following :
- Own various finance-related products and development cycles and contribute to our strategic platform direction.
- Work closely with the CFO and finance team in publishing compliance in products and publish state of the art payment system for Livspace
- Turn complex problems requirements into clear and comprehensive functional specifications while keeping value versus cost ratio high for the company
- Work with our cross-functional teams and have a good understanding of engineering, user experience, analytics, compliances, project management, QA and how these processes interact.
- Lead the implementation of functional requirements for various products.
- Work with management to develop a long-term product strategy.
- Work with the various product teams to create and implement project plans and related timelines.
- Serve as a platform and functionality in-house expert.
- Work with business stakeholders to analyze ROI and business impact.
- Track the overall market and competitive dynamics.
- Develop project and product roadmaps.
- Drive project and product development.
- Translate Business Requirements to Project Requirements.
- Run Standups, Planning sessions, and Review/Retrospective meetings.
- Work with QA to develop plans and perform user acceptance testing.
- All other duties as assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.
Your Array :
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences in India
- Experience developing and facilitating new business internationally
- Ability to think creatively, dealing with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Who you are :
- 3+ years of prior product management experience in finance domain
- Excellent understanding of the payments system and compliances in different markets
- MBA degree from a premier institute and prior startup experience will be preferred
- Prior marketplace and payments related products experience will be preferred
- Experience in defining the market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to the market
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.