Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:2005 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Livspace - Senior Manager - Performance Marketing (5-12 yrs)
Livspace is South East Asia's leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, vendors, and homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end home interiors. Livspace currently serves nine metro areas in India and also has operations in Singapore. It boasts a community of over 20,000+ happy customers and 2000+ interior designers.
The interior design space is a multi-billion dollar industry in India, expected to exceed $23 Bn by 2022. Showcasing unprecedented growth across metrics, Livspace has emerged as a market leader in this large space in just 5 years since its launch.
The founders- Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma- are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Ingka (IKEA), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle and UC-RNT.
Livspace currently employs over 2500 talented people. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you value autonomy, enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
About the role:
- As a Performance Marketing Lead / Senior Manager you will be instrumental in driving the demand generation engine for a Geography (India or Singapore).
- You will be orchestrating marketing campaigns for your geography that drive qualified traffic and leads, improve ROI/CAC and overall program performance, leverage iterative testing and data analysis. In order to achieve the desired business objectives, you will create the strategy and drive rigorous implementation of paid channels such as: PPC, Facebook/Insta, Online Affiliates, Display, Remarketing, Email Marketing, etc.
This is a Senior Manager level role and will have direct reporting depending on the Geography / Scale of marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibility Area:
- Ideate, create, and execute strategic performance marketing growth plan for demand generation in your Geography
- Seek innovative audience building ideas while collaborating with agencies and other internal functions in executing all digital media strategies effectively
- Own all paid performance marketing channels and day-to-day stewardship of the budget; maximize spend efficiencies through continuous process improvements
- Stay updated with the new trends, feature launches, media formats in performance media and guide the internal and agency team to test -> learn/unlearn -> optimize in order to stay at the top of the digital adoption curve
- Drive a weekly, monthly, and quarterly review cadence with relevant internal and external stakeholders to constantly cater to emerging business requirements
- Continuously experiment on ad creatives and landing pages to optimize the ROI on paid media
- Proven expertise as a full-stack digital marketer
- Deep understanding of analytics tools, creative analysis tools, insight generation, and attribution models
- Ability to understand business objectives and break them down into digital marketing objectives
- Displays a growth mindset, loves working with data, and enjoys experimentation
Most importantly - has No Ego, can thrive in Ambiguity, and wants to have fun!
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Has a track record of handling digital marketing campaigns at scale
- Prior experience of leading an executive team in a digital marketing agency is preferred