Recruitment Specialist at Livspace
Views:3656 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Livspace - Senior Manager - Accounts & Finance - CA (6-10 yrs)
Salary: 1800000-2900000 LPA
Job Description - Livspace is India- s leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, vendors, and homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end home interiors. Livspace currently serves nine metro areas in India and boasts a community of over 20,000+ happy customers and 2000+ interior designers.
The interior design space is a multi-billion-dollar industry in India, expected to exceed $23 Bn by 2022. Showcasing unprecedented growth across metrics, Livspace has emerged as a market leader in this large space in just 4 years since its launch.
The founders- Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma- are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace- s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle and UC-RNT.
Livspace currently employs over 1700 talented people. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you value autonomy, enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
As a Senior Manager - Accounts & Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the day to day activities of the finance team and ensure finance function is organized and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes, preparation of Monthly/Yearly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet, Inventory Management, Distribution Partner Management, Working Capital Management.
- Year-end financial reporting and book closure, liaise with auditors for smooth execution of statutory audits.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders, tax consultants, vendors, bankers and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for all banking and treasury related operations.
- Monitor corporate law and other applicable regulatory and accounting compliance.
- Ensure receivables and payables happen on time. He/She should be strong in AR/AP processes
- Responsible for all Bank related matters.
- Preparing & monitoring of fund flow statements for monitoring the flow of fund.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, systems and procedures that support company operations, Manage accounting tech system changes, facilitate quality and timely reporting.
Who you are:
- Should be a qualified CA with at least 6-8 years of post-qualification experience.
- Industry experience in a financial reporting/controllership role is preferred. Manufacturing, E-commerce, Start-ups industry knowledge will be preferred
- Should have good communication skills, strong accounting & reporting knowledge, and working level knowledge of tax laws.
- Have the ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.