Livspace - Project Manager (2-12 yrs)
As a Project Manager, you will be:
- You will be responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or program management framework for corporate interior fit-out projects.
- You will manage the design and site delivery team's performance of delegated responsibilities.
- You will manage the project budget including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations,
- You will coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for supporting in negotiation and coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
- You will Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and Company
- Engaging and professionally interacting with the design professionals, consultants, Vendors and client while successfully directing the installation team in safely executing the work in accordance with the design Plan.
- Closely working with the manufacturers, product development team and logistics team to ensure a high standard of execution and customer experience
Who you are:
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
- Minimum 2 years of experience in executing residential interior design projects
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of basic project management principles.
- Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage effectively with client, vendors and internal teams.