HR Specialist - Recruitment at Livspace.com
Views:1840 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Livspace - Manager - Treasury & Banking (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Treasury & Banking
Livspace is India's reputed interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we- ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We're currently in nine Indian metro areas. We- ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we- re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, belief in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
Qualification : MBA Finance / CA
- 4-6 years of experience in the related area
Requirements and Responsibilities :
- Performs treasury activities related to cash flow planning and forecast, fund flow, working capital management, borrowings, debt, and capital management
- Manage day-to-day activities in treasury & banking together with AP & AR teams to meet organizations obligations and complete Bank Reconciliation on a regular basis
- Allocates cash balances, maintains investment records, and prepares expense and earning forecasts
- Ensures policies and procedures to meet the organization's objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements.
- Implementation of process and controls in treasury operation
- Liaison with banks and financial institutions for all banking instruments (BG, LC, etc.) and associated banking charges
- Determine procurement of funds and monitors investments and collections
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
Skills Required :
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience of international banking and FX exposure management and products
- Strong analytical skills and financial / treasury systems literate