HR Specialist - Recruitment at Livspace.com
Views:2382 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:263
Livspace - Manager - Strategic Business Planning (3-6 yrs)
Livspace is India's leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, vendors, and homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end home interiors. Livspace currently serves nine metro areas in India and boasts a community of over 20,000+ happy customers and 2000+ interior designers.
The interior design space is a multi-billion-dollar industry in India, expected to exceed $23 Bn by 2022. Showcasing unprecedented growth across metrics, Livspace has emerged as a market leader in this large space in just 4 years since its launch.
The founders- Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma- are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle and UC-RNT.
Livspace currently employs over 1700 talented people. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you value autonomy, enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the Planning Strategy for a region along with the City heads and develop deep understanding of the numerous variables driving business and leverage those to create multiple views for creating actionable plans for the biz teams
- In-depth analysis of the City's overall financial and operational performance (Financial, operational, Marketing, Sales, etc.), identify red flags if any and propose ways to bridge them (Learning, Process & other Initiatives).
- Develop operational, financial and demand plans along with the category, operations and marketing teams, with great rigor on the bottoms-up approach. Focus on making accurate and low-risk plans with consistent and adequately detailed lists.
- Publish the monthly business performance to both the biz team and the management
- Lead/participate and actively drive new initiatives and roll-outs (standardization, automation projects with the relevant Product/ Tech teams for process and execution efficiency
- Very strong problem solving, problem structuring skills and quantitative abilities
- Strong understanding of Sales & Operations
- Strong communication, analytical, collaboration/ team-player and interpersonal skills
- Strong Financial modelling and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with E-Commerce would be preferred
- Heavy stakeholder management experience. This role requires a lot of cross-functional working and engagement with senior leaders