Lead - Talent Acquisition at Livspace
Views:3565 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Livspace - Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-8 yrs)
About Us :
Livspace is India's reputed interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we- ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We- re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We- ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we- re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us."
The - HR Business Partner- is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources enablement. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer experience, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvements.
Job Description :
- The ability to understand & interpret business goals by recommending new approaches, policies, & procedures to build people capabilities which drive organizational growth
- Partner w/ business on workforce planning and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes that focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Assess the business unit's human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes.
Basic Qualification :
- Postgraduate degree in HR preferably from a premier college
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in HR Business Partnering.
- Exposure to working hands-on in fast-paced environments (preferably Start-ups)
- Program/Project Management skills