Lead - Talent Acquisition at Livspace
Views:889 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Livspace - Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-8 yrs)
Livspace is a design and technology first team and building next-generation e-commerce platform for home decor and interior designs and employs a combination of data science, algorithms, and industrial design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
- Livspace's vision is to make homes beautiful through design, products, and services the world over. The engineering team at Livspace is responsible for building the e-commerce and design platform and we own the entire stack of the engineering infrastructure.
- The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Job description :
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes.
- Act as a go-to person for business managers and teams on organizational policy matters
- Partner w/ business on workforce planning and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Assess the business unit's human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes that focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
Basic Qualification :
- 4 to 8 years experience in the areas of HR, Operation and employee engagement
- Postgraduate degree in HR from a premiere college
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrating Ownership & Accountability
- Ability to Plan & Prioritize
- HR Functional Knowledge, particularly around key HR processes
- Hands-on approach
- Stakeholder management & a demonstrated ability to influence
- Success in creating, driving and program managing effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions independently