Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:2211 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Livspace - Manager - Product Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager - Immediate Joiners
Responsibilities | Your job in a nutshell :
- Own the launch and marketing of products/features and programmes for Livspace's internal customers ( interior designers, design studios and suppliers) and collaborate with other stakeholders for commercialization and driving adoption as needed.
- Formulate the messaging and positioning for launches after thorough user research and collaboration with the product managers and business leaders.
- Create the launch/ go-to-market plan and secure necessary stakeholder alignment to ensure that business and user goals are met.
- Liaise with the creative team for the delivery of collaterals and creatives that will be used during the launch, training, adoption campaigns and more.
- Manage campaigns on available platforms (Intercom, Mailchimp, etc.) including scheduling, analysis and reporting.
- Lead UATs, launch webinars and give demos as needed.
- Own and maintain the playbook for one to two marketing channels/ platforms.
- Maintain the knowledge base for all products, features and programmes launched by you.
About you | The qualities we value :
- You possess a unique cross-functional understanding of marketing, user research, technology, communication, visuals, analytics, business and more.
- You thrive and stay motivated in a fast-paced, forever-changing startup environment.
- You believe that the difference between a successful and unsuccessful product is often a well-thought-out and implemented marketing plan.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and thrive on stakeholder collaboration.
- You have empathy for users and have spent time conducting user research and usability tests.
- You are delighted by public speaking opportunities both online and offline.
- You are comfortable using common marketing tools such as Intercom, Mailchimp, Google analytics, etc. and learning a new one does not faze you.
- You can crunch numbers, even in your sleep.
- You are a stickler for meeting deadlines.
- You believe in constantly upgrading your skills and keeping yourself up to date with industry trends.
And most of all, you have fun at work.
Product marketing at Livspace :
- Livspace is a technology-driven brand, which is working towards organizing a very fragmented industry, where there is a deficit of predictability and transparency for customers and lack of efficiency for designers and suppliers.
- The product marketing function at Livspace undertakes marketing of Livspace platform (a combination of connected SaaS tools, on-demand services and business programmes) to designers, design studios, manufacturers, warehouse staff and more. The audience is a mix of Livspace employees on the sales, design and delivery side as well as a community of partners on the design and manufacturing side.
- The key objectives of the function are to drive awareness, knowledge and adoption for relevant products and programmes for each user category (as listed above). This ultimately impacts the customer experience as customers directly interact with designers and studios. The product marketing team works closely with several departments including product development, platform and strategy, learning and development, finance and more.
About Livspace :
- Livspace is India and Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing home interiors and renovation platform. The company was launched in 2015, and in a very short span, they- ve established themselves as the clear market leader both in India and Singapore.
- The founders- Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and angel investors. The leadership team combines world-class talent with entrepreneurial experience gathered at companies like Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, Flipkart, Adobe, Myntra, Google, Grab, McKinsey, etc. They have raised over $200 million in capital and their investors include top firms like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Ingka Investments (Ikea), Venturi Capital, Kharis Capital, Helion Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, and UC-RNT.
The team at Livspace holds the values of innovation, 10X thinking, staying intellectually honest, having a tiny ego and- most importantly- having fun with your work close to their hearts.