Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Livspace
Views:368 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Livspace - Manager - Information Technology (10-12 yrs)
ABOUT US :
- Livspace is Asia- s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners-from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
- The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce- like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
- The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including - Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
- Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
- The founders - Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace- s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
- Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group- s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Manage Global IT Operations covering India, Singapore, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia
- Responsible for IT Assets requirements assessment, Budgeting & Planning, IT asset management, hardware upgradation, server management and IT solution for users.
- Own the efforts for implementation of IT and ISMS Policies across the group and ensure adherence to the same.
- Contributing to the charter of Information Security Framework along with the risk management, tech and engineering teams.
- Lead implementation of best IT/IS practices from peer companies in the company environment
- Manage ISO 27001 certification audits, internal audits and statutory audits of the group
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelors in Engineering
- 10-12 years of IT/IS experience with team management experience.
- Good working knowledge of all IT related Systems, Infrastructure, Applications, Networking and Cyber issues
- Experience in disciplines such as analytics, data science, IT project management, cloud, solution architecture and delivery.
- Experience implementing technology to support the use of access management, cloud computing environments, to address business requirements.
- Strong analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work strategically as well as tactically
- Excellent written and Verbal skills
- Ability to influence change, and manage conflicting ideas and interest
- Able to mentor, and develop people and teams
- Exposure and a working knowledge of proper IT and Business Governance principles
- IT/IS certifications from established institutions will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.