Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:331 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Livspace - Lead/Senior Manager - Performance Marketing (5-10 yrs)
About the role :
- As a Performance Marketing Lead/Senior Manager, you will be instrumental in driving the demand generation engine for a Geography (India or Singapore).
- You will be orchestrating marketing campaigns for your geography that drive qualified traffic and leads, improve ROI/CAC and overall program performance, leverage iterative testing and data analysis. In order to achieve the desired business objectives, you will create the strategy and drive rigorous implementation of paid channels such as PPC, Facebook/Insta, Online Affiliates, Display, Remarketing, Email Marketing, etc.
- This is a Senior Manager level role and will have a direct reporting depending on the Geography/Scale of marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibility Area :
1. Ideate, create, and execute strategic performance marketing growth plan for demand generation in your Geography
2. Seek innovative audience building ideas while collaborating with agencies and other internal functions in executing all digital media strategies effectively
3. Own all paid performance marketing channels and day-to-day stewardship of the budget; maximize spend efficiencies through continuous process improvements
4. Stay updated with the new trends, feature launches, media formats in performance media and guide the internal and agency team to test -> learn / unlearn -> optimize in order to stay at the top of the digital adoption curve
5. Drive a weekly, monthly, and quarterly review cadence with relevant internal and external stakeholders to constantly cater to emerging business requirements
6. Continuously experiment on ad creatives and landing pages to optimize the ROI on paid media
Key Competencies :
1. Proven expertise as a full-stack digital marketer
2. Deep understanding of analytics tools, creative analysis tools, insight generation, and attribution models
3. Ability to understand business objectives and break them down into digital marketing objectives
4. Displays a growth mindset, loves working with data, and enjoys experimentation
5. Most importantly - has No Ego, can thrive in Ambiguity, and wants to have fun!