Talent Acqusition at Livspace
Views:302 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Livspace - Junior HR Business Partner (1-3 yrs)
ABOUT US :
Livspace is Asia- s largest and fastest-growing omni channel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners-from design to managed last mile fulfilment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country.
Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including - Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations. The founders - Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace- s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group- s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT.
For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
JOB DESCRIPTION :
As a Junior HR Business Partner, you will work closely with business stakeholders and be responsible for ensuring smooth people operations and guiding and implementing strategic and tactical HR programs that are most relevant to the business objectives. You will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative programs that in turn will impact continual improvements in our people practices, employee engagement and employee productivity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact & manage all employee grievances
- Continually monitor the "pulse" of the employees and implement programs to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Partner with the business on workforce planning and skills assessment.
- Validate the business need and ensure this is aligned with the overall corporate planning and budgeting.
- Proactively review and analyze business unit data, trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and employee experience
- Closely collaborate with other HR CoEs to ensure the hiring and training needs of your business units are being planned for
- Invest in critical annual and mid-year performance assessment and talent development programs
- Initiate participation and contribution to projects that will have an organization-wide impact.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Graduate degree in HR or related fields (Post Graduates will be given preference)
- 1 to 3 years- relevant experience in the area of HR (preferably in business partnering & operational HR)
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR to handle complex projects and stakeholders- engagement
- Strong communication skills, build a strong working relationship with all stakeholders and the ability to influence fact based and logical conclusions.
- Hands-on approach and a hustling attitude
- Demonstrate high levels of Ownership & Accountability.
- Ability to organize their work, plan well and prioritize based on impact on work.
- Action-oriented and results-driven.