Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:10022 Applications:2640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:569
Livspace - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (3-8 yrs)
Livspace - HR Business Partner
About Livspace :
- Livspace is India's trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we- ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
- We're currently in nine Indian metro areas. We- ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we- re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
- If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
- This is an exciting opportunity to assume a leadership position on human resource-related matters in the location of responsibility. As the HRBP, you will be responsible to provide strategic HR advice and counsel to business leaders; working in close partnership with the HR centers of excellence. A strong HRBP will enable our value proposition to best strengthened through employee experiences as against employee relations.
As HRBP you will be responsible for:
- Guiding and implementing strategic and tactical HR programs that are most relevant to the business objectives.
- Recommend the new approach that in turn will impact continual improvements in our people practices, employee engagement, and employee productivity.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with the business on workforce planning and skills assessment. Validate the business need and ensure this is aligned with the overall corporate planning and budgeting.
- Proactively review and analyze business unit data, trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Partner with the business, and continually upgrade the overall performance and talent availability in the business.
- Review existing and future state leadership roles, consistent with the strategic business priorities. Enable the business to attract and retain such critical and valuable talent in the region.
- Invest in critical annual and mid-year performance assessment and talent development programs.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Initiate participation and contribution to projects that will have an organization-wide impact.
- Provide guidance and inputs on performance & compensation programs, including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- Postgraduate degree in HR from a premiere college
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the area of HR business partnering & operational HR
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR to handle complex projects and stakeholders engagement: Business Partnering, Change Agent, Talent Acquisition & Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, and Rewards.
- Strong communication skills, build a strong working relationship with all stakeholders and the ability to influence fact-based and logical conclusions.
- Demonstrate high levels of Ownership & Accountability.
- Ability to organize their work, plan well and prioritize based on impact on work.
- Action-oriented and results-driven.
Strong Cultural fit :
Success in the role will be highly influenced by the ability of the individual to align with the Livspace values: Dream Big and Believe
Be Action-biased: Get Things Done
- Have an Infectious Energy
- Innovate and solve problems
- Customer Centricity
- Have a Tiny Ego