Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:2300 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Livspace - Head - Sales Training - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-10 yrs)
As the Head of Sales Training your responsibilities will be :
- Assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation, and evaluation of programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of the field sales force.
- Plan, design, facilitate and evaluate selling skills training for new hires.
- Serve as the primary contact/liaison with co-promotional partners for training related activities.
- Manage external training vendors.
- Design, develop and deliver training workshops and materials in support of product launches, expansions, POA and national sales meetings.
- Design, develop and deliver training content to continually enhance sales teams product expertise and skills across the product portfolio.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Managed Markets to identify training needs, build consensus and deliver developmental training to sales team members.
- Manage training expenses and budget.
- Conduct a regular audit to assess the impact of the training program on the sales team, learn and adapt the program based on the insights from the audit
- Utilize effective facilitation skills to ensure proper delivery and retention of training content.
Who you are:
- You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree from a tier 1 college (IITs / NITs or abroad colleges)
- You have an MBA from Tier 1 colleges in India or Abroad (IIM A, B, C, L,/ ISB / XLRI / FMS )
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing sales team members
- Minimum 3 years of managing and leading training and development programs for a B2C Org
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel - Advanced
- Strong leadership, organizational and planning skills - Advanced
- Strong facilitation, interpersonal and relationship building skills - Advanced
- Ability to orchestrate projects and meet deadlines - Advanced
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. - Advanced