HR Specialist - Recruitment at Livspace.com
Views:2292 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Livspace - Head - Quality - Category Business - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Livspace is South Asia's largest home interiors and renovation platform. Founded and headquartered in Singapore in 2014, it's also the world's most funded and awarded home interior brand with accolades such as being listed among the top 100 innovative companies globally by Fast Company, USA in 2017 and Red Herring in 2018.
The company connects homeowners, designers and contractors to deliver end-to-end home interiors through their proprietary technology platform- Canvas. It has designed and delivered over 10,000 homes in India- its first market- and is quickly bringing its award-winning services to Southeast Asia region. Their design partner community is one of the biggest in the industry with over 30,000 signups and 3000 active designers today.
Livspace has emerged as the market leader in a multi-billion dollar home improvement industry. So far the company has raised over $100 million in capital from top global investors such as Goldman Sachs and TPG Growth. The founders, Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma, are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors.
Working at Livspace
Livspace currently employs over 3000 talented, passionate individuals, who all espouse the brand's philosophy of good design for all. Together they- re working towards the company's vision of becoming the world's largest interior brand. The leadership team at Livspace combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest cultural where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
As Head of Quality, Category you will:
- Own overall responsibility and accountability for Quality related areas across the category business
- Strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing Quality strategy and strategic operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product quality, cost and delivery, optimising production quality levels and supporting operational excellence
- Lead and develop the Quality Management system, striving for best in class products and business practices by establishing quality and reliability standards by studying industry benchmarks and the requirements of customers and research/design and development, and define the metrics required to assess performance against standards required
- Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, manufacturers, suppliers, convertors and customers regarding technical support of their activities. Responsible for all areas of the Quality function and provide support within Operations
- Lead, motivate, train and manage Quality managers and field teams on a day to day basis
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the business to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
- Build governance mechanisms (monitoring, mapping, tracking & performance improvement) to ensure process compliance at pan india level, establish processes that facilitates continuous improvement across all verticals
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritised and facilitate lean business and drive continuous improvement across all quality related areas of the business in line with the strategy
What you need to know/have :
- Strong leadership: Hire, retain, motivate, train a team of 50+ members including Quality managers, supervisors and field teams
- Considerable and diverse demonstrable experience of leading a quality function with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership delivering effective quality strategies, policies, processes and systems
- Creative thinker with the ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Interpersonal and leadership experience, drives for change through a strong ability to influence business partners and execute ideas through to completion
Ideal candidate profile:
- Masters Degree from Tier 1 Institutes (Mandatory)
- 4-7 years of leading a Quality & Operations excellence function where you should have managed large size teams (> 10 + direct / indirect reportees) is mandatory
- Preferred experience in automotive/manufacturing/furniture/modular industry
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Extremely high level of ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a go-getter attitude!