HR Specialist - Recruitment at Livspace.com
Views:4952 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Livspace - Head - Production Operations - Catalog Products (6-10 yrs)
Livspace is South Asia's largest home interiors and renovation platform. Founded and headquartered in Singapore in 2014, it's also the world's most funded and awarded home interior brand with accolades such as being listed among the top 100 innovative companies globally by Fast Company, USA in 2017 and Red Herring in 2018.
The company connects homeowners, designers and contractors to deliver end-to-end home interiors through their proprietary technology platform- Canvas. It has designed and delivered over 10,000 homes in India- its first market- and is quickly bringing its award-winning services to the Southeast Asia region. Their design partner community is one of the biggest in the industry with over 30,000 signups and 3000 active designers today.
Livspace has emerged as the market leader in a multi-billion dollar home improvement industry. So far the company has raised over $100 million in capital from top global investors such as Goldman Sachs and TPG Growth. The founders, Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma, are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors.
Working at Livspace
Livspace currently employs over 3000 talented, passionate individuals, who all espouse the brand's philosophy of good design for all. Together they- re working towards the company's vision of becoming the world's largest interior brand. The leadership team at Livspace combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
As Head of Production Operations, Catalog you will:
- Own successful Production, Quality & Timely delivery of catalog products (Kitchen, Wardrobe, Storages & Furniture) within stipulated turnaround time, across India
- Standardize processes of all functions of production at vendor's end related to Store, Production, QC, Packaging & Dispatch with a razor-sharp focus on reducing manufacturing TAT's and First Time Right (FTR) and First Time Complete (FTC) orders
- Build/Design new processes and re-engineer existing ones at the vendor's end to improve productivity and ensure all our processes mature to handle exponential growth and complexities
- Build governance mechanisms (monitoring, mapping, tracking & performance improvement) to ensure process compliance at vendor level, establish processes that facilitate continuous improvement across all functions of production
- Vendor Management: Ensure ownership and compliance to company's processes by vendors, concern handling and SLA violation handling among others
- Spearhead the implementation of best practices like Lean/JIT/Six Sigma processes at the vendor's end to improve consistency, predictability and efficiency to build project delivery capability
- Lead, motivate, train and manage the internal teams of store managers, production managers and QC managers on a day to day basis
What you need to know/have :
- Strong leadership: Hire, retain, motivate, train a team of 50+ members including managers & supervisors
- Operations Excellence: Strong understanding of operations processes and customer experience required to maximize business
- Creative thinker with the ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Experience of developing and implementing measurement systems, processes and procedures for complex situations
- Interpersonal and leadership experience, drives for change through a strong ability to influence business partners and execute ideas through to completion
Ideal candidate profile:
- Minimum Skills/qualifications: NIT/BITS/IIT and an MBA from IIM/ISB/Tier 1 B-schools only
- 6 - 10 years overall experience with 4+ years experience as City / Regional / Central head positions with MNCs or unicorn startups (Paytm / Swiggy / Oyo etc.).
- Preferred experience in Consulting/Operations/Supply Chain/Manufacturing/E-Commerce domain
- People management skills (direct team reporting in past roles a must)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely high level of ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment