Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at LIVSPACE
Views:275 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Livspace - Head - Presales (6-8 yrs)
Head - Pre Sales
- As the Head of Pre Sales, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition, growth, revenue and customer experience objectives with operational efficiency.
- Along with the above, new initiatives to achieve the business objectives.
- You will bring in strong team management skills combined with a solid target oriented mindset.
- You will set up best practice processes, enhance the overall experience we give to our customers and drive targets for the team.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Strong relationship management combined with solid problem solving skills and a target oriented mindset.
- Team management and making plans for productivity improvement
- Ways to improve efficiency and cost optimization
- Responsible for generating Qualified leads ensuring quality parameters are met
- Working with business teams as stakeholders to ensure revenue is achieved
- Ensuring productivity, training and day to day operations are managed well
- Run new initiatives to help in revenue generation along with customer acquisition, business transformation and enhancing customer experience.
- Develops strategic plan by understanding market opportunities and work towards business growth
- Communicates strategy and results to all employees and drives performance of the team to exceed planned objectives
- Carry good business acumen to help with the growth of the organization
- Help in increasing in team effectiveness and be strategically involved in team productivity
- Participates in formulating and administering overall organizational strategic planning & growth frameworks
- Develop & implements long-range company goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives for the long term.
- Impact in the BAU maintenance and Business transformation strategies
Skills and Expertise :
- MBA from a reputed university
- 6+ years of relevant experience in people management and business leadership
- Demonstrated experience in scaling up business operations
- Ability to manage a large team
- Analytical mindset
- Experience in stakeholder management