Recruitment Specialist at Livspace
Views:2588 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Livspace - Head - Installation Operations - Catalog - NIT/BITS/IIT + IIM/ISB/MDI (6-10 yrs)
Head of Installation Operations, Catalog
- Livspace is India's leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, vendors, and homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end home interiors. Livspace currently serves nine metro areas in India and boasts a community of over 20,000+ happy customers and 2000+ interior designers.
- The interior design space is a multi-billion-dollar industry in India, expected to exceed $23 Bn by 2022. Showcasing unprecedented growth across metrics, Livspace has emerged as a market leader in this large space in just 4 years since its launch.
- The founders- Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma- are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle and UC-RNT.
- Livspace currently employs over 1700 talented people. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you value autonomy, enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
As Head of Installation Operations, Catalog you will:
- Own successful installation of catalog products (Kitchen, Wardrobe, Storages, Furniture & Decor) across India
- Focus on improving customer experience by improving quality levels, decreasing installation times, and minimizing costs
- Lead, motivate, train and manage managers, supervisors, installation teams on a day to day basis
- Build/Design new processes and re-engineer existing ones at city/central level to improve productivity and ensure all our processes mature to handle exponential growth and complexities
- Build governance mechanisms (monitoring, mapping, tracking & performance improvement) to ensure process compliance at city level, establish processes that facilitates continuous improvement across all verticals
- Establish and continually improve the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the team's project delivery capability by providing leadership in best practices
What you need to know/have :
Strong leadership: Hire, retain, motivate, train a team of 200+ members including managers, supervisors and installers
Operations Excellence: Strong understanding of operations processes and customer experience required to maximize business
- Creative thinker with the ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Experience of developing and implementing measurement systems, processes and procedures for complex situations
- Interpersonal and leadership experience, drives for change through a strong ability to influence business partners and execute ideas through to completion
Ideal candidate profile :
Minimum Skills/qualifications: NIT/BITS/IIT and an MBA from IIM/ISB/Tier 1 B-schools only
- 6 - 10 years overall experience with 4+ years experience as City / Regional / Central head positions with MNCs or unicorn startups (Paytm / Swiggy / Oyo etc.).
- Preferred experience in Consulting/Operations/Supply Chain/Manufacturing/E-Commerce domain
- People management skills (direct team reporting in past roles a must)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely high level of ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Location : Bangalore