Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:827 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Livspace - Head - Corporate Communications (9-12 yrs)
Livspace - Head - Corporate Communications
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Oversee all internal and external corporate communications including the development and implementation of a communications strategy.
- Drive PR initiatives to increase awareness, consideration and reputation of the company among customers, ecosystem partners (designers, vendors, brands) as well as investors.
- Work closely with CXOs and business heads to communicate about key programs and initiatives in the company.
- Actively engage, cultivate and manage press relationships including development of key relationships for the founding and executive team.
- Act as corporate spokesperson as needed.
- Keep a close eye on the changing media landscape to spot opportunities that can be capitalized to maximize good coverage.
- Driving all internal communication programmes across channels including all-hands, events, newsletters, etc.
- Liaising with PR agencies and creative agencies as needed to deliver on the communications strategy.
- Managing Livspaces special associations with publications.
- Organising events such as press conferences, media brunches, open days, press tours.
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Ensuring all spokespersons and teams are appropriately briefed before any media interaction.
- Identify and escalate potential public issues that may impact Livspace. Craft and implement strategies to handle such crisis situations, working to diffuse rumors, create a positive brand image and resolve conflicting messages.
Qualities and background :
- Articulate communication.
- Ability to listen and comprehend concepts across domainsbusiness, technology, design, etc.
- Eloquent writing, with an ability to function effectively without a writer.
- Analytical with structured thinkingan ability to break down problems into smaller logical pieces.
- Amiable, showcasing a natural ability to forge good professional relationships.
- Up to date on local and global industry trends.
- Ability to continually prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, fast-paced environment
- Candidates who have worked with internet brands and startups will have a competitive edge.
- PR experience on both the agency and corporate PR side is preferred.
- Brownie points for experience as a journalist.