Lead - Talent Acquisition at Livspace
Views:2909 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Livspace - Finance Controller - CA (6-12 yrs)
- Livspace is India's trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we- ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
- We're currently in nine Indian metro areas. We've made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we're the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
- If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
As Finance Controller, you will be responsible for :
- Oversee the day to day activities of the finance team and ensure the finance function is organized and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts. Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes, preparation of Monthly/Yearly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet, Inventory Management, Distribution Partner Management, Working Capital Management.
- Year-end financial reporting and book closure, liaise with auditors for smooth execution of statutory audits.
- Coordinate with various stake-holders, tax consultants, vendors, bankers and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for all banking and treasury related operations.
- Monitor corporate law and other applicable regulatory and accounting compliance.
- Ensure receivables and payables happen on time. He/She should be strong in AR/AP processes
- Responsible for all Bank related matters.
- Preparing & monitoring of fund flow statements for monitoring the flow of fund.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, systems and procedures that support company operations, Manage accounting tech system changes, facilitate quality and timely reporting.
Who you are:
- Should be a qualified CA with at least 6-8 years of post-qualification experience.
- Industry experience in a financial reporting/controllership role is preferred. Manufacturing, E-commerce, Start-ups industry knowledge will be preferred
- Should have good communication skills, strong accounting & reporting knowledge, and working level knowledge of tax laws.
- Have the ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment