Recruitment Specialist at Livspace
Views:2949 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Livspace - Director - Human Resource - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (6-8 yrs)
Livspace is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Senior HR business partner who is a natural leader, enjoys working in a dynamic environment and enjoys the thrill of conceptualizing and implementing new ways of doing things. The position will be based out of Bengaluru and will report directly into the Chief People Officer.
This role presents a rare opportunity to lead the - next generation- of HR Business partnering for a company that has experienced unprecedented growth with the backing of intensely committed, high-intellect-and-high-calibre employees.. The role calls for driving HR business partnerships at the central level, supporting the development and execution of the HR strategies that foster growth, drive results and increase organizational effectiveness.
Your responsibilities and attributes:
- Creating differentiated people strategies alongside the founders and key leaders to support continued business growth and innovation.
- Acting as a strategic advisor. You understand the complex challenges senior leaders face in a dynamic, changing business environment. As such, you are experienced to offer counsel on everything from strategic organizational design, workforce planning, to inspiration of teams during times of high growth and transition.
- Conceptualizing, implementing and ensuring adoption of corporate programs, through a partnership between the COEs (Centres of Excellence), regional HR business partners as well as HR operations teams.
- You are solution-focused and love tackling a good challenge. You have the experience and knowledge to analyze a situation, pull and study any associated information and data, and present in a concise and logical format.
- Review existing and future state leadership roles at the central level, consistent with the strategic business priorities. Enable the business to attract and retain such critical and valuable talent in the region.
- You are a talent management guru. You are able to advise and counsel leaders on how to identify and attract key talent, develop succession plans, utilize recognition and rewards to incentivize behavior, and help leaders drive performance improvement and career growth within their teams
- Collaborate Effectively. You understand the importance of working with subject matter experts (COEs) to develop programs that meet business objectives. You know how to partner throughout HR to achieve the highest level of organizational effectiveness
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Plan and Invest in critical HR programs such as: annual and mid-year performance assessment and talent development programs; compensation strategies; talent retention and programs that driven higher organization productivity.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
We are seeking well-rounded HR professionals who have extensive experience and expertise acquired by working in multiple start-up and fast-paced environments, where they have had practical experience executing to the HR strategy with clear business impact.
- Postgraduate degree in HR from a premiere college.
- 6 to 8 years- relevant experience in the area of HR business partnering & managing direct/ indirect teams.
- Experience partnering with multiple business leaders in a complex and fast paced business setting which is in high growth mode.
- Strong business partnering skills and HR acumen, including problem-solving skills, critical thinking abilities, coaching skills, project management abilities.
- Leadership courage and ability to influence critical business stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, build a strong working relationship with all stakeholders and the ability to influence fact-based and logical conclusions.
- Demonstrate high levels of ownership & accountability.
- Ability to organize their work, plan well and prioritize based on the impact.
- Action oriented and results driven.
Strong Cultural fit:
- Success in the role will be highly influenced by the ability of the individual to align with Livspace values:
- Dream big and believe
- Be action-biased: Get things done
- Have an infectious energy
- Innovate and solve problems
- Customer centricity
- Have a tiny ego
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.