Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Livspace
Views:203 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Livspace - Director - ERP (8-15 yrs)
Director - ERP
As an ERP Consultant this role will be an integral part of Livspace Finance team in ERP implementations across locations. Someone with good system implementation and functional as well as technical know how in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with expertise in working with F&O modules will fit the bill.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance and Operations according to the business & user requirements.
- Responsible for implementation of Vendor portal & Bank integrations.
- To develop the Solution design document for the configurations & management reports.
- Customization of various reports as per the user requirement and customization of various templates
- Helping the technical team in customization, Integration between systems and conducting functional testing of the customization.
- Helping the end users in solving issues and user training on various processes.
- Preparation of various user manuals and documentation of various processes.
- Discuss with the user on their requirements, analyzing them, and documenting them, focusing on understanding how to map these requirements to standard application functionality.
- Should have strong hold and to work on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank management, Fixed assets, Procurement and sourcing, Warehouse & Logistics management modules.
Skills And Expertise :
- Graduate or Post Graduate or similar preferred
- Should have minimum experience of 8 years in the area of MS D365 implementation & support.
- MS D 365 /AX 2012 certifications is an added advantage
- Should have functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Accounts Operations
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules.
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to the teams