Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:2029 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Livspace - Digital Marketing Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Livspace - is South Asia's largest home interiors and renovation platform. Founded and headquartered in Singapore in 2014, it's also the world's most funded and awarded home interior brand with accolades such as being listed among the top 100 innovative companies globally by Fast Company, USA in 2017 and Red Herring in 2018.
The company connects homeowners, designers, and contractors to deliver end-to-end home interiors through their proprietary technology platform- Canvas. It was designed and delivered over 10,000 homes in India- its first market- and is quickly bringing its award-winning services to the Southeast Asia region. Their design partner community is one of the biggest in the industry with over 30,000 signups and 3000 active designers today.
Livspace has emerged as the market leader in a multi-billion dollar home improvement industry. So far the company has raised over $100 million in capital from top global investors such as Goldman Sachs and TPG Growth. The founders, Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors.
Working at Livspace :
Livspace currently employs over 3000 talented, passionate individuals, who all espouse the brand's philosophy of good design for all. Together they're working towards the company's vision of becoming the world's largest interior brand. The leadership team at Livspace combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
Reports to : Head, Digital Marketing
Job Overview :
You will be the owner of all Digital Marketing Data and will need to report and analyze the data according to the problem statements given to you by the marketing team.
You are expected to possess a comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing strategies such as social media marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, affiliate marketing, email marketing, content marketing & web analytics along with their implementation.
Key Responsibility Areas :
1. Own all data related to digital marketing platforms
2. Manage and configure analytics tools as per the requirements of the business
3. Report and analyze data according to the problem statements
4. Track and monitor the website performance on a daily basis
5. Use your comprehensive knowledge of analytics platforms, digital marketing platforms, and back end to figure out the exact user behavior and insight
6. Based on the available Analytics Data and the comprehensive knowledge of ad serving platforms, provide actionable insights for the marketing team
7. Report and conclude AB tests
8. Configure reporting tools used by the marketing team and create reports
9. Attribution modeling & analysis
Key Skills :
1. Working experience in advanced excel & automation of reports. In-depth understanding of advanced web analytics
2. In-depth understanding and working experience of Google Analytics
3. Excellent proficiency in SQL- Mandatory
4. Understanding of metrics & dimensions in ad platforms like Google Adwords & Facebook. Experience in executing campaigns on ad platforms is a plus but not a requirement.
5. Should be able to break down a marketing/business problem to come up with a precise and articulate analysis
1. Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of Digital Marketing metrics. Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
2. Team player, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
3. Should have a relevant industry experience of 2 - 4 years
4. Should be from a graduate from tier 1 colleges - IIT, NIT, NSIT, DCE, etc.
5. MBA is preferred but not required