Lead - Talent Acquisition at Livspace
Views:1929 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Livspace - Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Livspace is Indias leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, vendors, and homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end home interiors. Livspace currently serves nine metro areas in India and boasts a community of over 20,000+ happy customers and 2000+ interior designers.
The interior design space is a multi-billion dollar industry in India, expected to exceed $23 Bn by 2022. Showcasing unprecedented growth across metrics, Livspace has emerged as a market leader in this large space in just 4 years since its launch.
The founders Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspaces leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle and UC-RNT.
Livspace currently employs over 2200 talented people. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you value autonomy, enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will:
1. Work effectively both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
2. Collate the data into coherent and logical structures to produce periodic as well as one-off analyses to aid the decision-makers
3. Supporting the analytics needs of the business by analyzing data from multiple sources
4. Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) on the certain objective provided by the management
5. Able to document processes
6. Have an understanding and worked with data flows (Data migration, ETC, etc)
7. Aid Directors/Business heads in business Planning/Modeling.
8. Identify and contribute solutions/strategies to key impediments of growth in existing businesses
9. Monitor & drive high impact projects/initiatives which form the core of the business plan for the company
10. Involve in a lot of interaction and coordination with various departments and management on various tasks and projects to come up with an optimal implementable solution
11. Drive Dashboards and data management/preparation/presentation
12. Involve yourself in a lot of days today data analysis and sharing with management
13. Involve yourself in Competition and industry analysis and study, etc.
Who you are :
- Candidates with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in Analytics
- Prior experience in data analytic tools & delivering presentations
- Aptitude for problem-solving and quantitative skills
- Good written and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of at least one data analysis platform: Metabase / Tableau/ SQL
- Experience of working on Advanced Analytics (Statistical modeling)
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated, Inquisitive and curious, Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, ambitious, and strong ability to follow-through on commitments