HR Specialist - Recruitment at Livspace.com
Views:3149 Applications:653 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:332
Livspace - Brand Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-4 yrs)
The Brand Manager will play a key role in driving the brand into the future. This role would involve partnering with agencies to develop campaigns to meet the brands objective. Ability to think laterally and work with cross-functional teams are important skillsets for this role.
Key Responsibilities :
- Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies and campaigns that deliver measurable impact on both brand (Awareness / Consideration scores) and business objectives (grow top of the funnel, i.e. visitors/walk-ins etc).
- End to end planning of campaign starting from briefs to the agency to the final campaign assets creation. You should be able to write an inspiring brief, evaluate creatives and give creative feedback where required
- Partner with publishers/content developers to integrate the brand in order to build TOM and depth in awareness
- Collaborate with research agencies to drive consumer research and interpret results to uncover insights that help drive the brand business - Conduct periodic brand tracks to analyze where the brand stands and develop initiatives to improve areas which require focus
Desired Candidate :
- 3 - 4 years of work experience as a Brand Manager
- MBA from Tier 1 institute
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Should have the ability to think deep and think wide
- Self-motivated individual
- Fair understanding of media and advertising across all media - digital and offline
- Experience in creating and launching new Brands, Brand extensions and Private Label- s
- Experience in crafting marketing campaigns that drive awareness and build consideration for the brand
- Good understanding of digital marketing is preferred
- Experience of working in a consumer product company is preferred
Livspace is India's leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, vendors, and homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end home interiors. Through cutting edge technology, Livspace bridges the gap between designers and vendors for efficient collaboration. Over 1 lac homeowners have consulted Livspace for their home interiors. Currently, Livspace serves nine metro areas in India and boasts of over 20,000+ happy customers and 2500+ interior designers.
The interior design space is a multi-billion dollar industry in India and is expected to exceed $23BN by 2022. Showcasing unprecedented growth, Livspace has emerged as a market leader in this industry in just 5 years since its launch.
To bridge the fragmented interior design market across all knowledge cities, Livspace launched Canvas- a cloud-based home automation platform. From design, to catalog, to 3D visualization, creating quotes to order management and manufacturing, homeowners, designers and vendors can collaborate across projects to make beautiful homes.
The founders- Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma- are former Google and Myntra executives respectively. They are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors.
Livspace's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. As of 2019, Livspace has raised $100mn in funding from marquee investors like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle, Ingka Group, and UC-RNT.
Livspace believes in an open and honest work culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work.
Livspace currently employs over 2,200+ talented and passionate individuals, who all espouse the brand's philosophy of delivering - good design for all- . As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and enable peers, reportees, partners and other stakeholders to deliver unique experiences.
If you would enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.