Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:1246 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Livspace - Associate Campaign Manager - Marketing Automation (1-2 yrs)
Reports to: Head, Growth Marketing
Job Overview: You would be responsible for setting up and managing campaigns on marketing automation channels.
1. Ideate and execute various marketing automation campaigns
2. Collaborate with team members to work on the design and copy/content part
3. Act as the organization's SPOC for all email communications that need to go out to CX
4. Identify different segmentation criteria based on audience behavior, demographic, geographic, psychographic characteristics, etc.
5. Run A/B tests for email campaigns to optimize performance
6. Track campaign performance and tweak subject lines, delivery times + frequency accordingly
7. Work in tandem with the Product team to tweak automation workflows on HubSpot
8. Maintain Livspace domain's email reputation score
9. Provide recommendations in improving email open rates, delivery rate, and CTR.
10. Maintain email list hygiene and volume by flagging inconsistencies to Product
11. Stay up-to-date on email marketing trends and best practices and propose experiments to conduct
1. Proficiency in HubSpot, Marketo, or Oracle Eloqua or experience of working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, and Google Analytics
2. Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including lead nurturing and customer engagement
3. Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
4. Excellent project management and collaboration skills, i.e., a team player
5. Should know how to use data as fuel to drive results
6. Although not a mandatory requirement, fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on HubSpot email templates and landing pages