Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:1050 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Livspace - Assistant Manager - Public Relations (3-5 yrs)
This role provides communications support for the company in the areas of Public Relations, corporate communication, and includes external communication and internal (employee) communication. In this role, you will lead the implementation of the company's internal communications strategy and support the external communications strategy.
Based on Livspace's Bangalore office, you will partner with the Head of Corporate Communications and work closely with various internal stakeholders, external agencies, and the media.
You are a candidate with similar experience in corporate communications either in-house PR departments or agency with a track record of delivering PR / communication campaigns across multiple platforms and for various audiences. You have experience in digital brands and can use social media effectively. You love communicating, have a strong command over language with excellent writing skills, and are a thinker who can deliver impactful campaigns.
Internal Communication :
- In conjunction with the Head of Corporate Communications, develop and implement company's internal communications strategy that meets organizational objectives and business needs
- Take responsibility for collating content and managing internal communications channels
- Execute internal communications events by working closely with multiple departments and teams
- Suggest what information should be presented to employees, ensure consistent framing of messages
- Lead and closely manage the editing, design, of all internal communications campaigns & creatives
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate
- Prepare progress reports and updates for key stakeholders
External Communication :
- Support external communication activities around the corporate communications strategy
- Day to day liaising with the PR agency, drafting of press communication materials such as releases, media Q&A spokespeople content submission
- Manage and build upon existing regional and local media relationships
- 3-5 years of experience in planning and executing Public Relations / Corporate Communications or Employee communications
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or equivalent working experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrable strength in PR writing, editing, research
- Ability to work well with multiple internal and external stakeholders experience in digital communications and social media channel management will be an added advantage