HR at Livpure Smart Homes Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2600 Applications:887 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Livpure - Manager - Supply Chain Management & Procurement (3-5 yrs)
The role would require to perform the following tasks:
- Work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems in the eCommerce space.
- The role will involve a mix of procurement and SCM
- Individual needs to be proficient in structuring, problem-solving, product first thinking and execution as the role will be an amalgamation of all these capabilities.
- Responsible for managing warehouse processes such as inbound, inventory management and outbound operations.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure smooth supply of goods.
- Maintain regular communication with management to update on challenges.
- Follow up with stock controllers to ensure that stock movements and stock-keeping standards are maintained in line with company guidelines
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out, and reporting the information to relevant managers including the finance team.
- Drive stock takes at regular frequency and report on results.
- Ensure the highest operational standards are always deployed.
- Responsible for maintaining and re-ordering of required consumables to enable smooth operations.
- Manage vendor relationship with all local vendors to ensure smooth supply.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Exposure to e-commerce or startup environment is preferred but not mandatory.
- An ability to work on ambiguous problems but is right, a lot strong business judgment and good instincts
- Should have demonstrated the ability to react quickly but thoughtfully to unexpected changes in prioritization.
- Must have high levels of curiosity to stay abreast of trends that impact the business and have an ability to connect the dots across initiatives thereby delivering high performance
- Inherent drive to learn across areas
- Ability to own work-streams end to end i.e. from conceptualization to closure, leveraging internal resources to get things done
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Team Handling Experience Mandatory
- Mandatory Experience: Process Management, Stakeholder Management