Manager at Livealtlife
Views:982 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
LiveAltlife - Manager - Procurement (3-7 yrs)
Who you are :
- Your attention to detail is unquestionable
- Team handler
- Strategic thinker
- Sharp negotiator
Your role :
A strong problem solver with first principle thinking, ready to get hands dirty while leading large teams, someone who eats, sleeps and breathe ownership and is looking forward to being in an extremely high impact role.
- Leading the demand and inventory management processes and ensuring they are capable of meeting agreed business targets.
- Define & manage Supply Chain strategy with high operations focus while creating a robust food-chain procurement eco-system
- Inventory and replenishment automation by deploying off-the-shelf tools.
- Identify potential vendors while focusing on SOP including quality, predictability & cost optimization.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers to align with business goals
- Ensuring demand analysis and consumption tracking is carried out on behalf of the business.
- Maintaining the inventory at optimal levels including safety stocks.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and partnership management
- Proven experience in consumer-facing sectors - Retail/ FMCG
- Ability to work and collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders through strong project management and communication.
- Ability to drive decisions with data.