TA Executive at LiveAltLife
Views:11194 Applications:1755 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1685
LiveAltLife - Core Team Member - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (0-7 yrs)
LiveAltLife - Who are we?
The LiveAltLife team is a driven and passionate bunch of people waging a war on Lifestyle diseases. Lifestyle diseases like Type 2 Diabetes, PCOS, Obesity, Hypertension etc have reached epidemic proportions across the world and the numbers continue growing at a rapid rate.
We believe a problem of this magnitude needs to be tackled with a solution that can scale to make as much of a difference and a dent as possible.
We have created holistic solutions to take this epidemic head-on using Advanced Technology, Data Science, Advanced Food & Nutrition Sciences, Latest Medical & Diagnostics Sciences, Physical & Mental Health Sciences, Behavioural Science and other disciplines. Our solutions are designed to help people reverse their Lifestyle diseases, and enable them to lead a healthy and fulfilling life.
What will you do?
- Own & Drive Cross-functional projects across Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Product, Ops, Research, etc
- Own entire Product/Project lifecycle from Inception to Deployment
- Conceptualize new business initiatives and drive execution across teams
- Identify opportunities for Optimization and Improvement
- Understand Market dynamics, competition, and integrate usability studies, market research and analysis to deliver precision solutions for enhancing efficacy and user satisfaction
- Timely planning, scoping and executing projects to deliver on the objectives
What's in it for you?
- Get to work with a multi-faceted founding team of serial Entrepreneurs
- Be a part of creating a solution for health problems faced by millions of people globally
- Long term wealth creation through ESOPs
What are we looking for?
- Ability to blend thoughts and actions to create and execute solutions to help our clients on their path back to health
- Ability to think differently and apply first principle approach to problem solving
- You are comfortable with operating in greyness & ambiguity and creating processes for clarity & direction
- You can work effectively: independently & individually; as a part of a team; in driving & motivating teams
- Ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve desirable outcomes
- You love taking ownership, responsibility and demonstrating leadership
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
An Engineer/MBA from a premier institute, graduated 2014 or later
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.