Manager at Livealtlife
Views:2134 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:424
LiveAltlife - Core Team Member - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (0-4 yrs)
What we are looking for in the candidate:
- An Engineer/MBA from a premier institute who has graduated in 2017 or later
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time and drive execution
- Own the entire product/project life cycle from inception to deployment
- Be data-driven to isolate opportunities to optimize and improve
- Own & drive cross-functional projects across sales, product, operations, procurement, marketing, research etc.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to deliver highly usable products with a low learning curve
- Conceptualize new business initiatives and create business impact by driving execution working across cross-functional teams
- Understand market dynamics, competition, and integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Explore digitization of processes and seamless customer experience.
- Ensure that your projects meet delivery times through proper planning, scoping and execution.
What we think it takes, to be good at this job:
- You love taking responsibility, ownership and demonstrating leadership
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and are great at oral/written communication
- You think different and apply a first principles approach to problem solving
- You can appreciate the big picture and also have a high attention to detail and minutiae and can operate appropriately based on the context
- You can work effectively: independently & individually; as a part of a team; in driving & motivating teams
- You are comfortable operating in greyness & ambiguity and love the process of evolving clarity & direction
- You understand the grit and tenacity needed to drive high performance and have always put in the little extra to drive such behaviour
- You have more than adequate amounts of potential energy and an innate motivation to convert that into result and solution oriented kinetic energy
- You know success comes from focused attempts and that sometimes one fails and learns from it and are not afraid to fail and can experiment with and embrace smart risk
LiveAltlife - What do we do?
At LiveAltlife, we are waging a war on lifestyle diseases. We intend to dramatically improve the life of people suffering from lifestyle diseases and enable them to lead healthy, fulfilling and purposeful lives and be as productive and efficient as they can be. This war will be fought using advanced technology, data sciences, food & nutrition sciences, medical sciences, behavioural sciences, diagnostic sciences, physical & mental fitness sciences and other disciplines. We believe a problem of this magnitude needs to be tackled with a solution that can scale to make as much of a difference and a dent as possible.
LiveAltlife - What's our mission?
Lifestyle diseases such as Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, PCOD etc. have reached epidemic proportions and the numbers are rising each year. The growth of lifestyle diseases must be arrested. And over time, with appropriate interventions, Lifestyle diseases must be eradicated from our lives and from this planet.
That is our mission and purpose at LiveAltlife.
LiveAltlife - Who are we?
The LiveAltlife army is a driven and passionate start-up team with a deep sense of purpose in putting the appropriate solution components together in compelling and convenient ways to take this epidemic head on and working towards improving lives & health and eventually eradicating lifestyle diseases.
We are united by our passion and purpose and are great team players. We believe doing the right things and doing things right trumps taking easy paths. We are informal, friendly, cool and fun folks. We are creative and bring in a lot of energy and passion as we get things done. We believe politics impedes organizational velocity and would rather be open, transparent and focused than get side-tracked and distracted from our purpose. We are courageous and are willing to embrace risk smartly - a necessary ingredient as we tread on an untrodden path and tackle a gargantuan adversary.
If you are passionate about improving lives and driving better health outcomes and you identify with our deep sense of purpose, do join the LiveAltlife army.
At LiveAltlife we provide a high-growth and nurturing environment for our employees to excel in their own domain and learn new skill sets by collaborating with other domain experts