Little Millennium - Senior Manager - Technology & Systems - Software Development Projects (4-8 yrs)
About the Company :
Little Millennium is a leading player in Preschool Education and operates a chain of preschools across India. Currently there are 750+ preschools operational across 150+ cities. The company works on a franchise model and provides high quality support and services to its franchisees. The company has won several awards over the last several years and is on a rapid growth path to reach 1500+ preschools.
About the Role :
Little Millennium is looking for a Sr. Manager - Technology & Systems. Working closely with the CEO, the successful candidate will have the ultimate responsibility for defining and creating the Technology & Systems Development roadmap of the company.
Detailed responsibilities include :
- Proficiency in strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of all IT systems in support of the company's long term plan to create value for customers & internal stakeholders alike.
- Expertise in managing information and communications systems, enterprise resource planning, enterprise server hardware, operating systems, development tools, security systems, data centers, distributed operations, office automation and document control.
- Experienced in complete product lifecycle: Ideation, Design, Functional Specification, Technical Design, Software Development, Deployment, Implementation & Support.
- Expertise in planning and managing software development projects and managing in-house resources and contracted services.
- Leading the development and maintenance of all existing software systems and creating the architecture for new developments, including mobile app development
- Creating documentation for all existing systems and for all new projects
- Providing guidance and leadership on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of company's information systems by evaluating alternatives, performing cost benefit analysis and recommending solutions that balance cost and acceptable risks
- Providing advice concerning issues and trends in the IT industry
- Developing standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance and training to internal staff and to end-customers
Experience : 4-8 years of IT & Project Management experience in implementing large projects
Education Qualifications : MBA/ MS in IT or equivalent