Little Millennium - Manager - Marketing Communication (4-5 yrs)
Millennium Group is a leading player in the field of K-12 education in India. The group operates K-12 schools and pre-schools primarily in franchise model. Millennium group of schools was ranked #6 India's most respected Education Brand in the Education World grand Jury Awards 2020-21. The pre-school arm Little Millennium was among the top 25 best places to work in the GPTW 2020 rankings.
The group currently operates 40+ schools and 750+ preschools operational across 150+ cities in India. The company works primarily on a franchise model and provides high quality support and services to its franchisees. The company has won several awards over the last several years and is on a rapid growth path to reach 50+ schools and 1500+ preschools. For more details, please go through the company website www.littlemillennium.com and www.millenniumschools.co.in
The must know facts about us:
- We are awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Huge organic interests from Market. We are awarded as a Great Place to Study by Forbes.
- On a mission to improve learning outcomes through top quality curriculum & teaching aids in India.
- Opportunity to shape the education landscape and make a huge impact to the future of Indian school education and beyond.
- Mentors and advisers have 3 decades of experience in Indian education industry.
Position: Manager Marketing - Communication
Base location: Gurgaon, Sec 66 Sohna Road
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Brochures & Newsletters: impactful communication for brochures and newsletters and other long-form content collateral, that communicate brand value proposition to our customers succinctly
- Communication for Advertising Collateral: Banners, Ads, Posters and other advertising collaterals
- Social Media Campaigns: Engaging & creative concepts and communication for Social Media campaigns
- Executing various Marketing Campaigns, Evaluating Campaign performance, creating reports and dashboards.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for management and other stakeholders.
- Videos Experience of making videos concepts will be added plus
- Monitoring competitor behaviour and activity.
- Researching and monitoring consumer behaviour.
- Develop relationships with key influencers and media contacts.
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and brainstorm for concepts.
- Good research, editing and fact-checking skills.
- Assistance in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to make Marketing Campaigns successful
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects Attention to visual details
- A problem solver with good communication and coordination skills
- Must have a strong desire to constantly learn and improve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.