Head HR at LitmusWorld
Views:729 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
LitmusWorld - Product Head (10-12 yrs)
The Company :
LitmusWorld is looking to hire Head of Product to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. LitmusWorld is an enterprise SaaS platform that delivers dramatic improvements in business processes by enabling contextual conversations between businesses and their stakeholders. The platform delivers actionable insights across touchpoints to measure, act and improve the overall stakeholder experience, mainly customers and employees. This helps business leaders drive the customer centricity agenda through an agile approach. Over 4 years of driving business transformation across 125+ brands, we- ve built meaningful relationships between businesses and their stakeholders that allows them to be more competitive and profitable, one touchpoint, one conversation, one relationship at a time.
Position : Head of Product
Location : Bangalore
Brief : Head of Product will lead the Product team with a focus on enhancing the definition and growth of the product in its market. Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Responsible for launching new products and evolving the established one
- Responsible for executing the vision for the product defined by management
- Manage concept, design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, promotion, support, and finally product life cycle and roadmap along with documentation at each stage
- Deliver the operating plan: channels/categories of business and key customers
- Partner with the marketing team for implementing marketing activities through research and strategic planning
- Take overall responsibility for the success of the product
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision
- Research competitors and similar products
- Migrate from old to new version and partner with Engineering/Solutions/CPs/Client Ops teams to help them transition from old to new version as well
- Train managers on the product
Education & Experience :
- Graduate in Information Technology and Post Graduate in any field
- 10-12 years- experience as a product analyst / manager preferably in customer facing offering
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
- Knowledgeable about your product 's users and industry; SaaS product
- Passionate and creative about ideas and how to bring value to users and differentiation from the competition. Empathy is a big part of creativity since knowing your users means you can be creative to their exact needs.
- You need to be addicted to both qualitative and quantitative research, you need to strive for new and interesting information and aggregate user feedback and research in a meaningful way.