Head HR at Litmus World
Views:1303 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
LitmusWorld - Lead - Client Operations (0-2 yrs)
The Company :
LitmusWorld is looking to hire a Lead - Client Operations to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. Established in October 2015, LitmusWorld, an enterprise SaaS business, implements a platform to help large enterprises deliver contextual conversations that enable dramatic improvements in stakeholder experience. The platform is quick to set up, simple for stakeholders to respond and delivers actionable insights across touchpoints, all in real-time. This allows the touchpoint owner to measure, manage and improve overall stakeholder experience. Over 3 years of business transformation, 80 million conversations, we've built meaningful relationships between enterprises and their stakeholders, that allows them to be more competitive and profitable, one touchpoint, one conversation, one relationship, at a time.
Job Description :
Position : Lead - Client Operations
Location : Mumbai
Brief : One of the most dynamic and diversified profiles in the organization. An Ops lead role is an amalgamation of a client liaison, a program manager, a product subject matter expert, an implementation ninja and a solution innovator. By virtue of being part of the business operations function, the lead is exposed to various facets of the business like solution design, product design, engineering, architecture and product marketing. The lead becomes part of a tenured team of subject matter experts who are work in unison to constantly improve client experience and their customer centricity programs.
- Understand client's customer experience program scope.
- Document requirements and ideate and recommend solution structure.
- Implement customer experience campaigns.
- Drive campaign response rates via the campaign success strategy.
- Liaise with the engineering and product teams while implementing solutions.
- Program manage multiple client CX programs and drive program success.
- Cultivate client relationships and solve for business critical use cases by co-creating solutions with the clients.
- Project manage implementation.
- Work on strategic functional and cross-functional projects to drive business outcomes.
Experience and Skills :
- Previous experience in working with SaaS tools.
- High detail orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Driven and resourceful.
- Customer-centric, solution-oriented and a team player.
- Ability to work under ambiguity and in a dynamic environment.