Head HR at LitmusWorld
Views:190 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
LitmusWorld - IT Security Architect (12-15 yrs)
LitmusWorld is looking to hire an IT Security Architect to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. LitmusWorld is a leading enterprise SaaS platform enabling businesses to drive customer and employee experience programmes at scale. Built on a proprietary M.A.I Measure, Act & Improve- framework, the platform delivers actionable insights in real-time across the stakeholder journey. This empowers experience owners to measure experience across business processes, act on issues immediately and continuously improve by leveraging the analytics engine.
Over the last 5 years, 150+ global brands have built comprehensive CX, NPS, EX, eNPS programmes to drive improvements in their business processes. Leveraging the LitmusWorld platform, brands are initiating conversations with over 37 million stakeholders on a monthly basis and providing visibility to over 45,000 dashboards users across the organisational hierarchy, thereby building a customer-centric culture.
Brief: IT Security Architect is responsible to design, build, implement and manage the IT Security infrastructure as part of their job role. Responsible for IT Security strategy, liaison with staff, software and hardware vendors plus any other partners that are supplying any computer security related services.
- IT Security Planning: Gaining a deep understanding of the IT systems, together with planning the design for a more robust security architecture.
- IT Security Design: Risk analysis feeding into overall security assessments incorporating the outputs from any necessary vulnerability testing. Plan and develop the requirements for all network-connected devices such as routers and firewalls and of course any connected computers. Networks covered will include Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN).
- On-going IT Security Management & Maintenance: Provide technical documentation and initial support to the IT Security team. Oversee IT security policy adherance, overseeing a security awareness program and education of staff regarding the new procedures. Respond to new IT security threats and provide analysis and solutions to any identified problems.
Audits: Manage Internal and external Audits in line with ISO/SOX/SOC requirements
Asset management: Maintain an inventory of all important information assets and disposal of media and equipment no longer in use, in a secure way
Vendor Management: Perform risk assessment for activities to be outsourced and define security clauses that must be part of an agreement
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber security, Digital Forensic Science or a technical field.
- Knowledge of GDPR and other statutory compliance and regulatory- requirements is mandatory
- Should understand threat modelling
- Should- be able to review and actionize on IT Processes to ensure compliance to certifications including ISO 27001, GDPR
- Should be able to liaison- with the IT Infrastructure team to ensure continuous- security
- Should track and report Incidents to customers and key higher management.
- Should own Security of the Enterprise Products owned by LitmusWorld.
- CISSP, CISM Certification is a plus
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix fundamentals, bash scripting, open source security tools e.g nmap, wireshark
- Good background in computer networking concepts such as DNS, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies. Experience with TCP/IP, routing and switching is also required.
- Ability to define and develop Network Security Architecture, understand Intrusion Detection Systems and protocols.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language: MEAN Stack, Python, Java, Ruby, Perl
- Knowledge of deployments on AWS/Google Cloud is a plus
- Good understanding of certifications such as SOC 2, ISO 27001/27017/27018