Head HR at LitmusWorld
Views:6303 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
LitmusWorld - IT Project Manager (5-9 yrs)
The Company :
LitmusWorld is looking to hire a IT Project Manager to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. LitmusWorld is an enterprise SaaS platform that delivers dramatic improvements in business processes by enabling contextual conversations between businesses and their stakeholders. The platform delivers actionable insights across touchpoints to measure, act and improve the overall stakeholder experience, mainly customers and employees. This helps business leaders drive the customer centricity agenda through an agile approach. Over 2 years of driving business transformation across 125+ brands, we- ve built meaningful relationships between businesses and their stakeholders, that allows them to be more competitive and profitable, one touchpoint, one conversation, one relationship at a time.
Position : IT Project Manager
Location : Mumbai
- Understand technology solutions, technology implementations and chalk out the optimal project course
- Liaise with operations, engineering and product teams to design optimal solutions for client's business requirements
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Role requires coordinating with client IT teams and project management
- Develop and control deadlines and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Responsible to manage client interactions
- Planning Project Resources, Time Management, Quality and Customer Satisfaction, Manage Issues and Risks, Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Stakeholder Management, Communication and Collaboration with Customer IT teams, Following up with customer team to get the closure on tasks
- Managing Requirements gathering and defining the scope, Managing CRs, Issues, Defects and Production issues if any.
- Documentation and Client Presentations when there is a need
Experience and Skills :
- Around 6 years of overall experience in IT with 3 to 4 years of dedicated Project Management experience in IT
- Experience in managing projects with API integrations and custom solutions will be an added advantage
- Experience or the knowledge of MEAN stack will be an added advantage
- Any of the PM certifications like Scrum, PMI-ACP or PMP will be an added advantage
- Any prior experience in managing the customers from requirements to release - end to end project life cycle is a mandatory skill for this role.
- Experience in using Project Management tools like MPP is a must for this role
- Managing Client expectations, follow-ups with clients and get tasks to closure is a key skill that is required for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.