HR at Litmus World
Views:381 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
LitmusWorld - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Customer Success (8-12 yrs)
Title - Consultant/Sr. Consultant Customer Success
Experience - 8-12 years customer success or account management experience, with atleast 5 yrs in SaaS or software company
Candidates with CX consulting background will be preferred
The Company :
LitmusWorld is looking to hire a Consultant/Sr. Consultant - Customer Success to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. LitmusWorld is a leading enterprise SaaS platform enabling businesses to drive customer and employee experience programmes at scale. Built on a proprietary M.A.I Measure, Act & Improve framework, the platform delivers actionable insights in real-time across the stakeholder journey. This empowers experience owners to measure experience across business processes, act on issues immediately and continuously improve by leveraging the analytics engine.
Over the last 5 years, 150+ global brands have built comprehensive CX, NPS, EX, eNPS programmes to drive improvements in their business processes. Leveraging the LitmusWorld platform, brands are initiating conversations with over 37 million stakeholders on a monthly basis and providing visibility to over 45,000 dashboards users across the organizational hierarchy, thereby building a customer-centric culture.
- Become a trusted advisor to the client. Build relationships with assigned customers/ clients, be a problem solver, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Be the user experience and solutioning expert, guiding the client to build right conversational experiences.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer/ client satisfaction or retention
- Leverage campaign data insights, creative thinking, and product knowledge to consult with customers/ clients on strategic and tactical recommendations as well as adopting best practices.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers/ clients, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide inputs to product, marketing and sales teams
- Collaborate closely with team members, specifically client operations on resolution as well as adding value.
- Support renewals and expansion opportunities/upsell campaigns, identify growth opportunities within the account, manage contracts/POs/invoices/etc.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact as well as the point of escalation between the company and several named enterprise accounts
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
Graduate/ Postgraduate in any field - 8-12 years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Background in CX consulting will be preferred
- CX proficiency would be advantageous/ beneficial
- Proven track record of working in a customer/ client facing role
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers/ clients
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can do attitude