Head HR at LitmusWorld
Views:1312 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
LitmusWorld - Client Partner/Regional Director - Enterprise Sales (5-15 yrs)
LitmusWorld is looking to hire a Client Partner and a Regional Director to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. LitmusWorld is an enterprise SaaS platform that delivers dramatic improvements in business processes by enabling contextual conversations between businesses and their stakeholders. The platform delivers actionable insights across touchpoints to measure, act and improve the overall stakeholder experience, mainly customers and employees. This helps business leaders drive the customer centricity agenda through an agile approach. Over 3 years of driving business transformation across 125+ brands, we- ve built meaningful relationships between businesses and their stakeholders, that allows them to be more competitive and profitable, one touchpoint, one conversation, one relationship, at a time.
Positions: Client Partner / Regional Director
Location: NCR/Gurgaon Office and Mumbai
- Accountable and Responsible for Sales function in the region. Responsible for new business revenues from new and existing clients, client relationships, collections and client happiness in the region.
- Build & implement regional GTM.
- Be the face of the brand
- Solution selling to CXO level enterprise stakeholders to acquire new accounts. Solution selling culture based on the Litmus value proposition through a consulting approach
- Work with Marketing on Demand generation and fulfillment.
- Identify strategic accounts in region and drive an acquisition plan.
- Lead client presentations, negotiations, coordinate decision making process and overcome objections to capture new business - end to end business acquisition.
- Maintain active engagement with existing clients to drive client happiness.
- Identify possible partnership opportunities to expand revenue growth in the region
- Reports to the Chief Sales Officer
- Individual Contributor Role - May have a team in future.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Frontline Enterprise sales experience of at least 5 to 15 years in India Market.
- Preferably experience in similar Enterprise SaaS products or in selling CX products or services.
- MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 Institutes preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Client Presence and ability to control CXO level discussions.
- Ability to formulate a strategy for client acquisition and growth.
- Ability to work hard with high level of responsiveness.
- Good Networking Skills and C-suite relationships - ability to build deep relationships with clients.
- Ability to navigate and manage stakeholders in large clients.
- Strong Closure Orientation.
- Quick learner with strong ability to understand new Product and Client environment.
- Strong conceptual CX business skills.
- Dynamic go-getter with a proven achievement of quota goals.
- Self-Starter with Strong problem solving and consultative skills.
- Highly self-motivated to work around and achieve the set goals.
To know more: https://www.litmusworld.com/