Head HR at Litmus World
Views:1904 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
LitmusWorld - Assistant Manager - Presales (3-5 yrs)
Candidates from Mumbai are preferred.
LitmusWorld is looking to hire an Assistant Manager - Presales to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. LitmusWorld is an enterprise SaaS platform that delivers dramatic improvements in business processes by enabling contextual conversations between businesses and their stakeholders. The platform delivers actionable insights across touchpoints to measure, act and improve the overall stakeholder experience, mainly customers and employees.
This helps business leaders drive the customer centricity agenda through an agile approach. Over 2 years of driving business transformation across 125+ brands, we have built meaningful relationships between businesses and their stakeholders, that allows them to be more competitive and profitable, one touch point, one conversation, one relationship, at a time.
Position: Assistant Manager - Pre-Sales
- LitmusWorld is looking to hire an Assistant Manager - Presales to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. LitmusWorld is an enterprise SaaS platform to measure and manage customer and employee experience.
- Within LitmusWorld, Presales plays a key role in working closely with the sales team to acquire new clients and growing existing accounts.
- We are looking for candidates who can create impactful sales kits and have an aptitude to translate briefs requirements to client facing collateral that sells.
- The candidate needs to be proactive, have an entrepreneurial spirit and be comfortable handling multiple deliverables at a time.
- Create customer facing sales kits such as case studies, templates, industry point of views, product collateral, and custom work
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
- Ability to communicate value of the product and solution in a concise and compelling way
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
- Conduct project reviews and generate review packs for client meetings
- Knowledge sharing between sales teams for live projects
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
Experience and Skills
- Post Graduate (preferably MBA) with 3-5 years experiences in presales or enterprise sales function
- Project management, coordination, and presentation skills
- Should have experience in a role directly under a functional head
- Communication skills both written and verbal