Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:327 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Litigation Specialist - Pharma/Chemicals/FMCG/Manufacturing (8-13 yrs)
Position Purpose :
To support the legal head in matters relating to contracts, preparation of legal documents, handling of litigations, resolution of legal issues, contractual communication and commitments. The role is to ensure management of litigation and contentious matters so that the company operates within the law at all times and limit risk exposure, create an effective guardian of the organization.
- Be up to date on legal issues and processes, analyze new laws and regulations for potential impact and protection of interest of the company.
- Review matters relating to litigation and suggest best course of action for resolution.
- Support / prepare all legal documentation, resolution of legal issues, contractual communication and commitments.
- Draft, interpret, analyze and negotiate contracts, review contractual documents for accuracy and compliance with applicable laws and regulations, internal policies and business team objective prior to signature, execution and acceptance, keeping in view company's interest, to minimize the risk of the company and safeguard the company and its officials, while executing the bonds, affidavit and like papers
- Attending courts and tribunal and representing the company before such forums, Consumer Matters and other misc. case works
- Maintain a log of all pending legal matters, ensure proper notice management system.
- Support in preparation of policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Interact and represent the best interest of the company in dealing with external parties like regulatory agencies, legal firms, etc.