Senior Consultant at Antal International
Views:151 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Litigation Manager - Real Estate - LLB (6-8 yrs)
The company is one of the leading real estate development companies in India, with projects across the country. Established in 1994, this company is the real estate and infrastructure development business of a USD 20.7 billion group, and a pioneer of sustainable urbanisation in India.
1. Drafting replies to legal notices and customer escalations
2. Drafting or reviewing proceedings to be filed in various courts across mentioned region.
3. Appearing in courts, RERA authorities or statutory authorities, where applicable, on behalf of the Company.
4. Interaction and co-ordination with advocates and solicitors
5. Drafting and vetting of various correspondences with contractors and suppliers etc. with respect to any potential/existing disputes,
6. Providing updates on legal updates changes having a bearing on the company's business.
7. Digitisation of Litigation management
- 6-8 years of experience in the Real Estate sector (Resi + Commercial)
- Experience in appearing before courts and statutory authorities
- Understanding of all the laws related to Land
- Understanding of the Real Estate business and Infrastructure
- Litigation drafting skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.