Litigation Lawyer - Law Firm (4-9 yrs)
One of the Tier 1 law firms is looking to hire a litigation lawyer to expand his current team at Delhi
- Appeared and presented in various Delhi District Courts, State High Courts, Supreme Court of India, State Commission, and Tribunals.
- Drafting and Filing Special Leave Petition, Writ Petitions, Legal Notices
- Interacting with clients and giving primary opinions on filing and pursuing matters.
- Drafting opinions and legal questions for clients and representations to authorities
- Drafting of Legal Notice/Default Notice/Replying to a legal notice received.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of Arbitration, and Conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Commercial and Consumer Laws.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial, Criminal Matters.
- Candidates coming from National Law University would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.