Litigation Lawyer - Intellectual Property - Law Firm (4-5 yrs)
A top-tier law firm in Mumbai is looking to hire an Intellectual Property (IP) Litigation lawyer to expand his current team.
Job Responsibility :
- Advising Media Companies and Film Production companies in relation to Summary suit for recovery of outstanding dues.
- Advising and counseling clients on various IP matters involving copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets.
- Drafting pleadings for Trademark infringement suit for film title dispute.
- Drafting and Reviewing IPR policies.
- Drafting Trade Mark, Design and Copyright Assignment & Licensing Agreements; Distributorship Agreement; Dealership Agreements; Operation & Management Agreement; Franchise Agreements; Vetting Agreements services.
- Handling IP Prosecution and Litigation
- Appearing before Bombay High Court in IPR matters
- Experience in handling both Civil & Commercial Litigation.