Associate Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:332 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Litigation Lawyer - Bank (4-7 yrs)
- Vetting and finalizing of Insolvency Claim Applications, Affidavits etc
- Active participation in dealing with cases filed against or by the Bank in Consumer Courts, Civil Courts and DRT
- Drafting and filing complaints with the law enforcement / statutory authority including drafting replies and finalizing claim sheets to be filed with the IRP in insolvency matters under the IBC, 2016.
- Drafted summary suits, applications for attachment of property and temporary injunctions, reply cum written statements, preparation of list of dates, case synopsis etc.
- Preparing MIS and other important analytical report and presentations, Vetting of notices served under section 13(2) and 13(4) of SARFAESI Act,etc. .
- Briefing counsels and following up with them for respective cases in the NCLT and Delhi High Court.
- Conducting Due-diligence of various legal documents