Assistant Manager - HR at Liquiloans
Views:333 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
LiquiLoans - Senior Policy & Risk Manager (3-12 yrs)
- Building the lending framework for retail lending products (majorly unsecured product portfolio) and digital lending products.
- Framing credit policies, procedures and implementation for existing product portfolio and new product development (retail lending - unsecured and secured products)
- Exposure to BRD (Business Rule Development) and BRE (Business Rule Engine) for enhancing system capabilities
- Dealing with various partners to introduce new relevant practises and strengthening the policies.
- Collaborating with Data Science & Tech Team for increasing extent of automation and system decisioning to maximize the coverage of transactions through system
- Standardisation of processes, policy deviation matrix, manuals, etc.
- Analysing the market trends / practices and benchmarking of policies with the market.
- Ensuring all loans and lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Provide advisory support and interpretation of credit policies and procedures and interact with cross functional teams, driving the credit policy agenda and ensuring correct implementation of credit policy guidelines
- Risk evaluation framework for channel partners / dealers including onboarding risk, monitoring performance and policy mapping
- Perform ad-hoc assignments allocated from time to time
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Portfolio monitoring to track approval rates, delinquency rates, default rates, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.