Assistant Manager - HR at Liquiloans
Views:485 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
LiquiLoans - Senior Manager - Strategic Alliances & Partnership (3-10 yrs)
Sr Manager - Strategic Alliance and Partnership
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand and analyze various business models in the fintech lending space and identify partnership opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the benefits of partnerships.
- Financial Due Diligence and Risk analysis of all the deals being entered.
Coordination with internal stakeholders (Operations, Product, Tech & Legal teams) for handling end to end responsibilities of the partnership and act as a bridge to deliver all the requirements of the partner.
- Solving problems through structured thinking, project planning and hands-on execution.
- Analysis of the gaps in the existing process and optimization of the same as strategic projects
- Identify new sales leads, pitch products, and maintain fruitful relationships with existing partners alongside developing a partnership pipeline.
- Be proactive about solving problems and take additional initiatives and responsibilities as and when they emerge
- Manage end to end partner relations including Pitching, Negotiation. Contracting, Execution and monitoring.
- Keep sharp eye on user experience and journey
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.